1. Download two installation files - Source Engine and CSS. Install them but don't run them. Next, you need to download the data for the game itself.
2. Once downloaded, open the file (preferably via the MT Manager APK) and extract the folder inside it to the root directory of the device's memory. ZIP installation location -> /Android/Counter-Strike Source/
3. Now launch the previously installed Source Engine application and grant it all required permissions. Click the "Specify Path" button - a list of memory folders will appear, find the previously unzipped screng folder and click, then click the "Specify this path" button. Close the application. Next, launch the Counter-Stike: Source application and click the Run button. The CSS loading screen will appear on your screen.
4. Important design. When you start it for the first time, you will set a low screen resolution. To fix this, go to Settings → Video and select a resolution of 1200 or higher (depending on your device's power) in the Resolution drop-down list.
5. Server playback. To play with other people on the server, you need to find their address and enter it into the console.
Counter-Strike: Source Mobile play the full version on your phone. The classic shooting game, on the basis of inheriting the classic shooting gameplay, innovates the big map gameplay, 1080P picture quality, the original mode, and a free-to-choose shooting game. The near-future scene presentation of the game film level, the custom firearm system, and the smooth and exciting shooting combat experience strive to allow players to enjoy the top gunfight thrill.
Free Download Counter-Strike: Source Mobile GamePlay:#1 (Android,IOS)